Saturday, September 23, 2017

FRIDAY

Yesterday... not much water. I forgot all about it until mid-afternoon, and hurried to catch up a bit. Need to be more mindful on this front. Also, I skipped gym. A busy morning on the computer and telephone, rescheduling our return flights from Toronto, left me at 11 AM with very much reduced motivation. I chose to stay home and do some of the writing I'd missed earlier. (I discovered that I had failed to save a whole bunch of work from previous days, and had to go back and redo everything. An unwelcome chore. I never manage to get it right the second time around!)

7 AM tea

9 AM breakfast. 1 slice toast, 1 fried egg, a little marmalade. Coffee.

12:30 PM lunch. Nicoise salad without the tuna.

4 PM snack. 1/2 apple and peanut butter

6:30 PM snack, handful of tortilla chip fragments and salsa.

7:30 PM dinner. Chicken, rice and corn hash, tomato salad. A glass of red wine.

No ice cream, no dessert.

No comments: