Thursday, September 14, 2017

A LITTLE LAX...

I'm getting a little too easy on myself. Perhaps it has to do with the progress mentioned yesterday. I now weigh consistently under the 190 lb. mark--an initial goal on the way to what I aim to be 180. Yesterday in indulged in a shot of vodka before dinner, a glass of red wine with, and a (very) small dollop of ice cream after. Must be more conscious...

So...

7 AM tea (the times vary a bit, but I don't note them down exactly. Perhaps I should?)

9 AM breakfast. My usual bowl of fruit and cereal with milk, walnuts and dried blueberries. I noted as I ate that my portions are getting a little larger, too...

1:30 PM lunch. A late lunch because Ellie and I prepared one of our "Blue Apron" dishes--an egg and veggie panini with summer squash, red pepper, olives and garlic on half baguettes. They were pretty good. We shared one of the two we made and put the other aside for tomorrow.

6 PM snack. Leftover fruit from breakfast and a spoonful of yogurt.

6:30 PM my meditation group came for an hour's sit.

7:45--a shot of vodka

8:00 PM dinner. 1/2 sweet potato, leftover roast chick, broccoli, a glass of red wine.

There, the full confession.

No comments: