Thursday, February 21, 2008

Wednesday

Tea, first thing.  No walk, no exercise.  To preoccupied with what needed to be done.  I would have gone for eggs for breakfast, but Ellie vetoed the idea so I settled for a bowl of fruit with a little cereal (Fru-Grains, again!) topped with milk and a dash of half-and-half, and a (diet, lo-fat, whole wheat, healthy!) English muffin--whose wholesomeness I ruined with butter and marmalade.  Ah, well...

Lunch at 1PM.  Two slices of bread with cheese and an apple.  And a half a chocolate, sneaked in for dessert.  

Tea and a dunker at four-ish.

A handful of nuts, then dinner at 6, before the arrival of our artists' support group.  Ellie had been laboring all day (with my usual help as sous-chef) on a ham hock-based bean soup, really more like a stew, so hearty.  delicious!  I enjoyed a bowl and a half, with crackers and one glass of wine.  

No comments: