Tuesday, August 15, 2017

A BOOK

I need to have a little book where I can write down what I eat and drink contemporaneously. Otherwise, I tend to forget. So far as I recall, yesterday:

7 AM, the usual

9:00 AM, breakfast. Fruit, cereal with milk and a cup of coffee with milk
(Note to self: too much milk?)

!0:45 AM, gym. A quarter hour on the elliptical, then a full hour with Shanna. She works me hard, and I'm pretty worn down by the end of our session. In a good way.

12:30 PM, pre-lunch (I had to drive up to Kaiser to resolve a problem with my pills.) Half and apple with a chunk of cheddar.

3:00 PM, snack. A small bowl of cottage cheese with a sprinkling of cinnamon and grapes.

6:30 PM, pre-dinner snack--a small handful of TJ's salted sesame sticks. Glass of orangina and cranberry drink mix.

7:00 PM, dinner. Leftover hamburger patty with green salad and a shared baked potato with butter, salt and pepper. The baked potato was huge. I could have/should have eaten half of my half. Instead, I scoffed the lot.

I have not weighed myself for several days now--not since I noticed that the needle had stopped moving. I do feel a tad less bloated, but am still very much aware of the needless weight I'm carrying around with me.

No comments: