Friday, January 18, 2008

Thursday

You know by now that it's a cup of tea at 7AM. No exception this morning. A good, long walk around Silver Lake before breakfast at nine.

For breakfast on a brisk morning, I chose porridge, made with just a dash of milk added to the water, and served with raisins, dried cranberries, and a splash of half-and-half. And a cup of coffee with hot milk.

An early lunch, at noon. I toasted an English muffin (one piece equivalent, I thought) and made a sandwich with a few slices of Amana summer sausage. And ate an apple--a Pink Lady, I think--as I drove downtown to the John Edwards rally.

Afternoon tea at 3:30 PM, with two cookies. Hmmmm...

I left at 6:00 to do a reading from The Bush Diaries and other writings for the Glendale Democratic Club, then returned for a small bowl of soup and an assortment of leftover salads for dinner.

Then, afterwards, a cup of tea with another two (very small, tiny, really!) chocolate chip cookies.

I think that's it.

No comments: